What would a Lovecraftian astronomical periodical contain?
Pinku Basudei
2021-06-23 18:46:00 UTC
What articles would a Lovecraftian astronomical periodical publish? Let's call it "Cosmic Horrors Quarterly". Perhaps with headlines like "The Stars Align" and "Non-Euclidian Math for Beginners"? :-)
/ Pinku
Jason McBrayer
2021-06-24 12:47:48 UTC
Post by Pinku Basudei
What articles would a Lovecraftian astronomical periodical publish?
Let's call it "Cosmic Horrors Quarterly". Perhaps with headlines like
"The Stars Align" and "Non-Euclidian Math for Beginners"? :-)
I'd think an article on trans-Neptunian objects would be of interest, in
particular, discussing the state of the evidence for and against the
existence of the hypothetical Planet X, a mass calculated to be 10x that
of Earth, which could explain the orbits of some smaller Kuiper belt
objects.
--
Jason McBrayer | “Strange is the night where black stars rise,
***@carcosa.net | and strange moons circle through the skies,
Pinku Basudei
2021-06-25 15:11:16 UTC
On Thu, 24 Jun 2021 08:47:48 -0400
Post by Jason McBrayer
Post by Pinku Basudei
What articles would a Lovecraftian astronomical periodical publish?
Let's call it "Cosmic Horrors Quarterly". Perhaps with headlines like
"The Stars Align" and "Non-Euclidian Math for Beginners"? :-)
I'd think an article on trans-Neptunian objects would be of interest, in
particular, discussing the state of the evidence for and against the
existence of the hypothetical Planet X, a mass calculated to be 10x that
of Earth, which could explain the orbits of some smaller Kuiper belt
objects.
Yes, and perhaps the fungi-based lifeforms that lives out there. It was from there they came right, or have I that mixed up?
/ Pinku
Glenn P.,
2023-07-12 11:07:04 UTC
Post by Pinku Basudei
Yes, and perhaps the fungi-based lifeforms that lives out there. It
was from there they came right, or have I that mixed up?
What is this, "The Wonderful Flight To The Mushroom Planet"??? LOL!!!

-- %%%%%%%%% "Glenn P.," <C128UserDELETE-***@FVI.Net> %%%%%%%%%%%%
"All of the scenes in this program, whether actual or created,
depict authenticated facts." ------------------------------------
--"Mutual of Omaha's 'Wild Kingdom'"

:: Take Note Of The Spam Block On My E-Mail Address! ::