Exclusive interview with David E. Schultz!
József Tomasics
2017-03-25 06:05:32 UTC
In the past year, we made an interview with S. T. Joshi. And now, in 2017, we made an interview with David E. Schultz. Two genius. Same opinion? Enjoy and please share!

http://www.theblackaether.com/2017/03/23/david-e-schultz-interview/
W. H. Pugmire, Esq.
2017-03-31 18:28:46 UTC
Post by József Tomasics
In the past year, we made an interview with S. T. Joshi. And now, in 2017, we made an interview with David E. Schultz. Two genius. Same opinion? Enjoy and please share!
http://www.theblackaether.com/2017/03/23/david-e-schultz-interview/
I am enthrall'd with David's annotated edition of Lovecraft's FUNGI FROM YUGGOTH, for which Jason C. Eckhardt has created illustrations for each of Lovecraft's thirty-six sonnets. Ye book is a festival in Green: green boards, dark green ink for text and drawings. The book has me in such a fever that I am determin'd to compose two or four new sonnets with which to fill up my page count for my new issue of ELDRITCH QUEER, my apazine for YE ESOTERIC ORDER OF DAGON AMATEUR PRESS ASSOCIATION.